Terms and Conditions
Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Card is a Loyalty Program operated by Reehat Al Atoor in Bahrain and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As a member, you will get discounts when making qualifying purchases at participating Reehat Al Atoor Stores, when showing your Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card at the time of purchase. These terms and conditions relate to the membership, earning and redeeming of discounts under the Program from its launch.
- Reehat Al Atoor reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any or all of the Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Cards issued without prior notice.
- Reehat Al Atoor reserves the right to modify or close the Program, or to change, cancel or withdraw any of the terms and conditions, without assigning any reason whatsoever at any point of time at its own discretion. It reserves the right to discontinue Program memberships - existing or new - temporarily or permanently for a period of time, as decided by the management.
- You are responsible for notifying the Reehat Al AtoorPrivilege Member Services Centre, of any change in your address or contact details.
- Reehat Al Atoor has the right to contact members for the purpose of providing membership information and other communications relating to the Member as deemed fit by the program management even if you have opted out of receiving communications.
- Reehat Al Atoor will not be liable for any unlawful or misuse of a Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card or account, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card is kept in a safe and secure location at all times.
- Any loss of Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card or misuse of lost Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card shall be your sole responsibility and Reehat Al Atoor will not be held responsible. The loss should be advised immediately through Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Member Services Centre and the lost Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card will be suspended within 96 hours of receipt of such a request to prevent any fraudulent use. A new membership card will be issued to you with a new Membership Number to prevent any fraudulent use of the previous card and it will be charged @ BHD 1 or equivalent currency as per company policy.
- Conversion rate for all GCC countries where our business operations exist will be applied as per the company policy.
- Any dispute will be resolved as per laws of respective region of the company having business operations.
- Reehat Al Atoor reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions at any point of time.
- The Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card shall always remain the property of the Reehat Al Atoor W.L.L. and you will only be the custodian of the same.
- The membership to the Program is free and the membership card is not a corporate card/corporate membership and is not valid for Reehat Al Atoor staff.
- Membership is non-transferable and can only be used by you, as the authorized cardholder. You may cancel your membership at any time by giving Reehat Al Atoor a written notice.
- The Membership will be allotted purely at the discretion of the management and final decisions on all matters relating to the Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card shall rest with Reehat Al Atoor.
- A member who has not transacted within a 12 month period will be deemed by the Program as 'Inactive'. No communications will be sent to members in Inactive Status. To avoid becoming an "Inactive Member", ensure that you have at least one transaction within a 12 month period. Members in Inactive Status will be re-activated to Active Status as soon as they make their next transaction.
- A member shall at all times hold only one valid Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card in his name. If found otherwise, Reehat Al Atoor reserves the right to cancel all Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Cards held by the Person in his name and the points accrued in such cards cannot be redeemed. Once an existing member applies for a new Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card his existing temporary account will be merged with the new Reehat Al Atoor Privilege account within 30 days of filling the application form. On issuing the new Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card, the old membership card stands cancelled and points can be earned only in the new Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card.
- On the purchase of BHD 50 and more, Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card will be offered on free of cost with 5% discount loaded to the card (equivalent to BHD 2.5 ) to be redeemed later.
- After that, at the time of every purchase, 5% discount will be credited to your account only upon presentation of your Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card.
- All discount earned under the Reehat Al Atoor Program are valid for 12 months. All unused earned discount over 12 months will expire and shall not be available for redemption.
- 5% discount once redeemed against a purchase cannot be re-credited. All purchase returns must happen as per Reehat Al Atoor terms of purchase.
- Reehat Al Atoor reserves the right to change all or some of the discount percentage without prior notification.
- Discount can only be earned when the Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card is produced at the time of making the purchase. No retrospective claims for the transactions made in the past will be entertained.
Members can redeem discount accumulated in their accounts by visiting any of our outlets. A member should have completed the purchase of 200 Bahraini Dinar or its equivalent in other GCC countries to become eligible for redemption, that means member should have minimum10 Bahrain Dinar or its equivalent in other GCC countries consolidated in his account to become eligible for the redemption.
- After crossing initial limit, the Members may choose to redeem the points in full or in part in future. Members need to have a complete updated profile in our system to redeem their points.
- After that, at the time of every purchase, member has to accumulate minimum BHD 10 to redeem. Members will not be able to redeem until the initial points i.e. BHD 10 has been accumulated.
- Members must show their Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Card, at the time of redemption of their points. The name mentioned on the valid ID and our POS system should match in order to redeem.
- Reehat Al Atoor Privilege discount available for redemption cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Reehat Al Atoor Privilege discount once redeemed cannot be used again.
- If the value of the purchase is more than the value of the Reehat Al Atoor Privilege discount the balance amount must be paid by the member using a valid payment method.
- Conversion rate for redemption of discount in all GCC countries where our business operations exist will be applied as per the company policy.
- All discount granted which are not redeemed by the member will remain in his/her account for a period of 12 months from the time they were earned
Reehat Al Atoor reserves the right to modify, cancel or withdraw the terms and conditions at any point of time at Reehat Al Atoor’s own discretion, which inter alia includes the right to withdraw or cancel any or all of the Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Membership Cards issued, refuse to award Points, withdraw Points, refuse the right to redeem Points collected for any breach of these conditions or failure to pay for the purchases without the prior notice.
Customer Service and Inquiries
Contact us to get support on your Reehat Al Atoor Privilege Card memebership.
Phone: +973 16 66 67 17 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line "Privilege Card membership"