Terms and Conditions
In these Conditions:
"Business Day" means a weekday other than a Friday, Saturday
"Company" means Reehat Al Atoor WLL
"Customer" means a business or a consumer (as the case may be) whose order for the Goods is accepted by the Company
"Conditions" means these standard terms and conditions of sale and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between the Customer and the Company
"Contract" means the Contract between the Customer and the Company for the sale and purchase of Goods
"Goods" means the products which the Company is to supply in accordance with these Conditions
- The Company’s employee’s agents or representatives are not authorized to make any representations concerning the Goods unless an authorized representative of the Company confirms such representations in writing.
- Any typing clerical or other error or omission in any catalogue, sales literature, price list, dispatch note, invoice or other documentation or any information issued by the Company ( in whatever form and on whatever media) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Company.
Shopping Cart Reminder
- When you sign up you give us permission to contact you when you have left an item in your shopping cart as a reminder that you have the item in your cart.
- No order submitted by the Customer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Company until the Company has dispatched the Goods and a dispatch note issued to the Customer.
- The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any order submitted by the Customer and for giving the Company any necessary information relating to the Contract and delivery (as the case may be) within a sufficient time to enable the Company to deliver the Goods to the premises notified to the Company by the Customer.
- All prices stated
in any Company’s catalogue, sales literature, price lists or other
documentation (issued by the Company from time to time in whatever form and
on whatever media) may be altered by the Company at any time without giving
notice to the Customer.
- The price for any
Goods quoted in any catalogues sales literature or price lists is exclusive
of any applicable VAT and carriage, postage and packaging and any other
duties and applicable charges in relation to the Goods which the Customer
shall additionally be liable to pay to the Company.
- The price for the
Goods stated in any invoice shall be exclusive of VAT
- The Customer shall
be liable for any reasonable costs incurred by the Company in the event of
variation or suspension of any order by the Customer.
Terms of Payment
- Upon placement of
an order. Your credit card information will be transferred to a payment
checkout agent of the company that will verify the authenticity of the
Customer’s Credit Card.
verification, the company shall inform the customer whether the product is
in Stock or not. If the Product is not found in stock, the customer is
informed and upon the customer’s request the order can be cancelled in Full.
- Customer’s Credit
Card will be charged immediately once an order is placed.
- The time of
payment of any invoice shall be of the essence of the Contract and receipts
for payment shall be issued to the Customer.
customers cannot buy any goods from the Company’s website
- The Company shall
deliver the Goods to any premises in the countries (where shipping is
available) notified to the Company by the Customer.
- The Company shall
use its reasonable endeavors to deliver the Goods to the premises stated by
the Customer by any delivery date estimated by the Company.
- Goods delivered to
the Customer shall be deemed accepted by the Customer and the Customer shall
inspect the Goods immediately upon delivery and in all cases shall inform
the Company in writing within 2(two) days of delivery of any damage,
shortages or non delivery of the Goods.
- Customs policies
vary from country to country. You may be subject to import duties, tariffs
and taxes etc., which are enforced once a shipment (product) reaches your
country. Charges for customs clearance must be paid by you (The Customer).
- Those products
will not be Refunded, Exchanged or Returned for which the customer is
refusing to pay the Tax, Customs Duty, Tariff etc.
- The refund or
replacement of Goods is subject strictly to the Company "Dead Upon Arrival"
policies ("DOA"). Where a Customer notifies the Company of a defect in the
Goods within 2 days of receipt of the goods in question, which defect is
subsequently verified by the Company`s technical inspectors, the Company
will replace the Goods for new Goods. In addition, if the goods are received
damaged the customer MUST notify the courier at the time of delivery and the
company within 2 (two) days of receipt of the goods in order for the company
to make a valid claim against the courier. Failure to do this will result in
the company being unable to process any claim with the customer and the
- The Company shall not be liable to the Customer or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the Company`s obligations in relation to the Goods, where the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Company`s reasonable control and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded (without limitation) as causes beyond the Company`s reasonable control:
Acts of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire, accident or any other natural disaster
War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition
Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority
Import or export regulations or embargoes
Strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the Company or of a third party)
The Company reserves the right to amend these Conditions in respect of any promotion, offer or the like made or issued by the Company from time to time in relation to the Goods.